EXALTO BENELUX SA located at 23 avenue Landas at 1480 Saintes in Belgium, here referred to as "the Company" or "we", takes seriously the processing of personal data that it collects in the context of its commercial activities.
2. Data Controller
The company is responsible for the personal data that it would have to collect to carry out the requests of its private or professional customers.
3. What data is it and under what circumstances?
We collect and use your personal data only insofar as they are necessary for the operation of our website and the proper execution of your requests.
- Customer data (for example, surname, first name, username, password for your account opened with us, address, billing and delivery details, history of your purchases and your payments and your files related to your requests, telephone number, e-mail address for useful contacts, your means of payment used, your messages, bank account number, etc.)
- Any other personal data communicated in the context of a sale, request, purchase, registration for a contest or a promotional or other action, necessary to open an account with we ; our website allowing you to register by providing personal data.
4. Data sharing
The company does not share personal data unless it is necessary in the context of the execution of a request (ex. your references, name or any information that we should transmit to third parties, for example to a technical station to identify the file to be processed or to a delivery subcontractor, etc.).
As part of legal obligations, the company may be required to transmit certain personal data.
The collection of your personal data is, in most cases, carried out in the context of a sale, a purchase or a repair.
They are processed for the following purposes: management of orders, customer accounts, management of requests for after-sales service.
5. Transmission of your personal data to third parties
The company undertakes not to sell, rent or distribute your personal data without your prior consent.
6. Shelf life
We do not retain your personal data for longer than necessary to fulfill the purpose for which we collect it. Their shelf life will vary depending on this purpose.
For example, they are kept:
- as long as the commercial relationship continues and this without interruption for more than 2 years
- during the execution of your requests whatever they are
- if they are likely to have to be legally communicated
- if they must meet certain legal obligations beyond 5 years
7. Your rights regarding this personal data
You can, on simple request via email to email@example.com, consult them, oppose them, ask to rectify them, to oppose their transmission, to withdraw for the future an authorization given previously, to exercise your right to forgotten, exercise your right to free data portability
8. Security and Privacy
Your personal data is not communicated to third parties for commercial purposes.
The company is concerned about security and hacking and has put procedures in place to protect the information and personal data collected. The company undertakes to take technical and organizational measures to protect this information from destruction, loss and unauthorized modification as well as to provide a firewall system.
The data is only accessible by the members of its staff and within the framework of the service entrusted to them.
You can file a complaint at firstname.lastname@example.org. The company will make every effort to resolve the problem encountered.
You can also contact the Data Protection Authority located at rue de la Presse 35 in 1000 Brussels - Tel: +32 2 274 48 00 - Fax +32 2 274 48 35 – email : email@example.com
Current version: 29/3/2022